Diagnostic Imaging: Genitourinary 4th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field, Diagnostic Imaging: Genitourinary, fourth edition, is an invaluable resource for general radiologists and trainees―anyone who requires an easily accessible, highly visual reference on today’s genitourinary (GU) imaging. Drs. Ghaneh Fananapazir, Bryan R. Foster, and their team of highly regarded experts provide up-to-date information on recent advances in technology and the understanding of GU diseases and disorders to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. The text is lavishly illustrated, delineated, and referenced, making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on GU imaging, including a wealth of new material and content updates throughout
- Features more than 2,500 images (state-of-the-art cross-sectional imaging, full-color medical illustrations, radiologic images, clinical photographs, H&E stains, and gross pathology photographs), plus 500 additional images and video clips online
- Features updates from cover to cover including updated Bosniak 2019 criteria, PI-RADS v2.1 terminology, updated cancer staging chapters, new interventional techniques, new contrast agent guidelines, and new chapters on transgender imaging
- Contains a new 10-chapter section on kidney transplant, including post-transplant procedures
- Covers key procedures such as renal biopsy; percutaneous genitourinary interventions; kidney ablation/embolization; and venous sampling and venography
- Covers all aspects of GU imaging, including typical and variant findings; GU anatomy, physiology, imaging protocols, and work-ups; and new developments in diagnostic criteria and terminology
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care