Human Microanatomy: Cell Tissue and Organ Histology with Celebrity Medical Histories 1st Edition-ORIGINAL PDF is a comprehensive histology text that analyzes human structure and function from the subcellular to organ level of organization. In addition to emphasizing medically relevant information, each chapter considers developmental and evolutionary aspects of microanatomy while also using celebrity medical histories to help provide context for accompanying descriptions of normal histology. As key elements of those descriptions, various microanatomical features are illustrated in over 1400 images ranging from concept-clarifying line drawings to high-resolution light and electron micrographs. Text illustrations are further organized into cohesive collections with detailed captions that routinely link molecular and cellular aspects to anatomical and physiological properties. Each chapter also includes a preview, pictorial summary, and self-study quiz to help elucidate important concepts. By incorporating features like medical histories, biological correlates, and annotated image plates, Human Microanatomy aims to provide an appealing and informative treatment of histology for readers who are interested in the structural bases of cell, tissue, and organ functioning.
· Uses celebrity medical histories to provide context for descriptions of normal histology
· Supplements medically relevant information with developmental/evolutionary correlates
· Contains 1400+ illustrations organized into cohesive groupings with explanatory captions
· Includes study aids such as chapter previews, pictorial summaries, and self-study quizzes
· Provides a novel and comprehensive treatment of histology