Khan’s Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology, Fifth Edition, provides a team approach to this complex field. Drs. Paul W. Sperduto and John P. Gibbons are joined by expert contributing authors who focus on the application of physical and clinical concepts to solve treatment planning problems—helping you provide effective, state-of-the-art care for cancer patients. This unique, well-regarded text has been updated throughout to reflect the most current practices in today’s radiation oncology treatment.
- Incorporates the most up-to-date imaging techniques and radiation treatment modalities used to treat patients with cancer.
- Contains new chapters on patient safety, knowledge-based treatment planning and the treatment planning implications of combined radiation and immunotherapy.
- Includes key points for more focused study and study questions at the end of each chapter, many with newly expanded explanations.
- Discusses the scientific background and the key aspects of each clinical approach to ensure that you gain a well-rounded understanding of how to plan treatment from both a technical and a clinical perspective.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.