Ebook Format Original PDF / Print Replica.Carefully constructed features highlight these debates, drawing out the European angles, religious beliefs, and feminist perspectives which influence legal regulations. Other features such as ‘a shock to the system’, ‘public opinion’ and ‘reality check’ introduce further socio-legal discussion and
contribute to the lively and engaging manner in which the subject is approached.
This book is accompanied by the following online resources:
– Complete bibliography and list of further reading
– Links to the key cases mentioned in the book
– A video from the author which introduces the book and sets the scene for your studies
– Links to key sites with information on medical law and ethics
– Answer guidance to one question per chapter