Contexts of Nursing, 6th edition by John Daly and Debra Jackson introduces undergraduate nursing students in Australia and New Zealand to the theory, knowledge language and scholarship of professional nursing practice.
Written by leading academics at the forefront of nursing education and research, the 6th edition features a range of stories and voices that will challenge the reader and encourage reflection and discussion. Each chapter introduces key topics within the contexts of nursing including critical thinking, reflective practice, informatics, legal and ethical requirements, leadership and the evolving roles of nursing.
- Prompts to encourage deeper personal reflection
- Chapters are structured to facilitate greater internalisation of content
- An eBook included in all print purchases
- A new focus for
- Chapter 3: Nursing and Social Media
- Chapter14: Nursing practice and digital health interventions: A focus on improving care
- Chapter 19: Cultural safety in nursing and midwifery