Physical Diagnosis Secrets Third Edition (3rd ed/3e)
About : Physical Diagnosis Secrets Third Edition (3rd ed/3e)
Physical Diagnosis Secrets Third Edition (3rd ed/3e) by Salvatore Mangione MD (Author), Peter Sullivan MD FACP (Author), MIchael S. Wagner MD (Author)
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (March 15, 2021)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- ISBN-10 : 0323263364
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323263368
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Physical Diagnosis Secrets, 3rd Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in physical diagnosis and health assessment. This highly regarded resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated throughout, with highly illustrated coverage of the history and physical exam, followed by assessment techniques that are weighted based on their clinical importance.
- Online assessment includes audio clips of the heart and lung.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content. Multiple-choice questions online provide opportunities for further self-assessment.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.