First published in 2006, the bestselling Wintrobe’s Atlas of Clinical Hematology has now been comprehensively updated by a brand-new editorial team to bring you state-of-the-art pictorial coverage of the complete range of hematologic conditions. Thousands of meticulous, full-color images capture the characteristic appearance of each pathologic entity, and concise descriptions point out features of diagnostic importance. The result is a peerless reference to facilitate confident diagnosis in hematology.
- Access the latest knowledge in the field with more than 30% new or updated content – including expanded coverage of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL); revised diagnostic criteria for fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH); enhanced information on flow cytometry; new coverage of genetic screens, circulating DNA analysis, RT-PCR, exosome analysis, and evaluation of epigenetic abnormalities; completely new chapters on hemostasis and platelets as well as on plasma cell disorders and on benign diseases of leukocytes, spleen, and immunoglobins; and much more.
- Vividly visualize the presentation of every hematologic disorder thanks to thousands of crisp, full-color images, hundreds of them new to this edition.
- Locate the information you need more easily through a new, highly templated format that expedites navigation, as well as a new index of figures by disorder.
- Easily find additional in-depth answers inside Wintrobe’s Clinical Hematology , the best-selling comprehensive reference in the field, since this Atlas now features a parallel organization.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design