Thousands of high-quality clinical photographs paired with authoritative clinical content make Zitelli and Davis’ Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis the trusted, go-to resource for residents and physicians alike. In this thoroughly revised 8th Edition, Drs. Basil J. Zitelli, Sara C. McIntire, Andrew J. Nowalk, and Jessica Garrison, provide a much-needed visual perspective on pediatric illness, helping you hone your visual examination skills and improve your diagnostic accuracy.
- Features more than 3,000 color photographs supplemented by clear explanatory text, laboratory tests, tables, algorithms, imaging, and approximately 25 clinical videos.
- Emphasizes pertinent historical factors, examination techniques, visual findings, and diagnostic methods.
- Provides meticulously updated content throughout, including an extensively revised ophthalmology chapter.
- Discusses key topics in pediatrics such as development, child abuse, and adolescent gynecology.
- Covers both common and uncommon disorders, making it an excellent resource not only for clinical diagnosis, but also for studying for the pediatric boards.
- Lists actionable and practical references, bibliographies, and resources at the end of each chapter.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.