Lawyering and Positive Professional Identities Second Edition (ANZ 2nd ed/2e)
- ISBN/ISSN: 9780409350487Release Date: October 31, 2019
- FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
Lawyering and Positive Professional Identities Second Edition (2nd ed/2e) is designed to help law students successfully navigate the demands of law studies and legal practice through the development of positive professional legal identities. It focuses on the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for law students to be motivated and engaged learners, and psychologically healthy individuals.
Positive lawyering knowledge and practice are central themes, with a particular emphasis on lawyers’ roles as upholders of the rule of law, as dispute resolvers and as ethical professionals. The diverse range of topics includes lawyering, dispute resolution, ethics, resilience and self-management, addressing the threshold learning outcomes for the Australian law curriculum. Throughout, the authors provide practical, experience-based advice on the development of core skills for legal education and practice.
The second edition of this book has been fully revised and offers a refreshed take on the themes of the original edition, reflecting the dynamic and fluid nature of legal education and practice. This book is an essential companion for law students wishing to establish a strong foundation for a successful legal career in the contemporary legal profession.
- Introduces students to positive ways of lawyering
- Develops essential skills including critical thinking, communications skills and reflective practice
- Provides a context for professional practice and ethical behaviour
- Fosters students’ emergent sense of a positive professional legal identity
- Equips students with the capacity to self-manage their study and professional practice on graduation
- Creyke at al, Laying Down the Law, 10th ed, 2018
- Ebejer, LexisNexis Questions & Answers: Legal Practice and Ethics, 3rd ed, 2019
- Esparraga, Ethical Legal Practice and Professional Conduct, 2019
ANZ= AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND
OTHER PDF & CME VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE
Blackstone’s Statutes on Contract, Tort & Restitution (Blackstone’s Statute Series) Thirty-third edition
The Evolution of National Health Expenditures
Operations Management for Healthcare Operations Management for Healthcare book cover Enlarge SAVE 2nd Edition
Handbook of Metrics for Research in Operations Management: Multi-item Measurement Scales and Objective Items 1st Edition
A Coursebook on Scientific and Professional Writing for Speech-Language Pathology 2nd Edition
Precision Molecular Pathology of Glioblastoma (Molecular Pathology Library