Buck’s 2022 HCPCS Level II 2 2022 Edition
Brand: Medical Technology
For fast, accurate, and efficient coding, pick this practical HCPCS reference! Buck’s 2022 HCPCS Level II provides an easy-to-use guide to the latest HCPCS codes. It helps you locate specific codes, comply with coding regulations, manage reimbursement for medical supplies, report patient data, code Medicare cases, and more. Spiral bound, this full-color reference simplifies coding with anatomy plates (including Netter’s Anatomy illustrations) and ASC (Ambulatory Surgical Center) payment and status indicators. In addition, it includes a companion website with the latest coding updates.
Buck’s 2022 HCPCS Level II 1st Edition
by Elsevier (Author)
- Publisher : Saunders; 1st edition (February 9, 2022)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- ISBN-10 : 032379033X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323790338
For fast, accurate, and efficient coding, pick this practical HCPCS reference
- UNIQUE! Current Dental Terminology (CDT) codes from the American Dental Association (ADA) offer one-step access to all dental codes.
- UNIQUE! Full-color anatomy plates (including Netter’s Anatomy illustrations) enhance your understanding of specific coding situations by helping you understand anatomy and physiology.
- Easy-to-use format optimizes reimbursement through quick, accurate, and efficient coding.
- At-a-glance code listings and distinctive symbols make it easy to identify new, revised, and deleted codes.
- Full-color design with color tables helps you locate and identify codes with speed and accuracy.
- Jurisdiction symbols show the appropriate contractor to be billed when submitting claims to Medicare carriers and Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs).
- Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) payment and status indicators show which codes are payable in the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System to ensure accurate reporting and appropriate reimbursement.
- Durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, and supplies (DMEPOS) indicators address reimbursement fordurable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, and supplies.
- Drug code annotations identify brand-name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved drugs.
- Age/sex edits identify codes for use only with patients of a specific age or sex.
- Quantity symbol indicates the maximum allowable units per day per patient in physician and outpatient hospital settings, as listed in the Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs) for enhanced accuracy on claims.
- The American Hospital Association Coding Clinic® for HCPCS citations provide a reference point for information about specific codes and their usage.
- Physician Quality Reporting System icon identifies codes that are specific to PQRS measures.
- NEW! Updated HCPCS code set ensures fast and accurate coding, with the latest Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System codes to comply with current HCPCS standards.
OTHER PDF & CME VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE
Have a coupon of ©Buck’s 2022 HCPCS Level II 2 2022 Edition Redeem it below and save an extra 20%. Terms and Conditions apply