How to Nurse Relational Inquiry in Action Second Edition (2nd ed/2e)
- Publisher : LWW; Second, North American edition (October 1, 2020)
- Language : English
- Format: EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
- ISBN-10 : 1975158636
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975158637
Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2022!
How to Nurse: Relational Inquiry in Action, Second Edition, presents a groundbreaking, research-informed approach to help students engage in a thoughtful process of inquiry to more intentionally and consciously develop their knowledge and nursing practice, boost their confidence and ability to act in alignment with their nursing values and competently navigate the complexities of contemporary healthcare settings as they care for patients and families.
Focusing on the “how” of relational inquiry instead of the “what,” the text’s conversational style and concrete examples make complex ideas more accessible while encouraging in-depth exploration. Each chapter gradually builds on existing knowledge to ensure understanding for readers at all levels, accompanied by engaging tools that bridge theoretical approaches to practical application in clinical settings.
- UPDATED! Revised content reflects the most current practices informed by the latest evidence-based research.
- NEW! Relational Inquiry Toolbox features highlight knowledge, strategies, inquiry frameworks and checkpoints to strengthen your everyday nursing practice.
- To Illustrate features reinforce key concepts with real-life examples of patients and families, former students, practice nurses and clinical nurse specialists.
- Try it Out activities challenge you to engage with chapter content and apply concepts in a range of ways.
- Text Boxes summarize essential relational inquiry ideas and strategies at a glance.
- Figures and Images clarify the relationship between ideas and stimulate your critical thinking capabilities.
- Learning Objectives help you prioritize chapter content and make the most of your study.
- An Example stories illustrate key points in the text.
OTHER PDF & CME VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE
Neonatal Care for Nurses and Midwives, 2nd Edition
Leading and Managing in Nursing 8th Edition
Nursing Ethics: Across the Curriculum and Into Practice 6th Edition
Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing
Neonatal Nursing in Australia and New Zealand: Principles for Practice 1st Edition
Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 8th Edition