Breast Cancer Mimics First Edition by Urszula Wegner (Author), Chitrangada Singh (Author)
- Publisher : Thieme (December 8, 2021)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- ISBN-10 : 9388257944
- ISBN-13 : 978-9388257947
- Wide coverage of all benign conditions which mimic malignancy on imaging.
- Apart from common conditions, even some of the rarest cases such as mammary tuberculosis, filariasis, granular cell tumor of the breast, and angiomatosis have been covered.
- Classified, topic-specific literature background and histology creates a complete picture for the reader.
- Self-assessment questions at the end of each unit enable the reader to not only recapitulate the content but also stimulate the thinking process.