Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgical Oncology Third Edition
- Publisher : LWW; Third edition (October 21, 2021)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
- ISBN-10 : 1975172086
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975172084
- Includes new procedures and comprehensive updates throughout with visually stunning, consistently rendered medical illustrations and intraoperative photographs that present how to perform each technique step by step.
- Provides new procedural videos and a newly streamlined eBook for on-the-go reference.
- Uses consistent, easy-to-follow chapter templates and extensive bulleted lists and tables for quick reference and review.
- Discusses each clinical problem using the same concise format: definition, anatomy, physical exams, pathogenesis, natural history, physical findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, differential diagnosis, nonoperative management, surgical management, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.