Introduction to Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Virtual Conference provides participants a strong foundation to perform the core critical care ultrasound applications as outlined in the ACEP and WINFOCUS ultrasound practice guidelines. These courses are taught by leading emergency medicine ultrasound experts that incorporate comprehensive lectures, interactive case presentations, system optimization, and needle guidance sessions. The structure of the course is a combination of live lectures and interactive case studies to enable the learner to immediately begin integrating the skills learned into clinical practice.
For the most comprehensive Emergency Medicine Ultrasound education, combine the Introductory level course with the Advanced Emergency/Critical Care Ultrasound program to expand diagnostic/interventional services and improve patient safety and satisfaction.
September 12 – 14, 2022
- Interactive, Easy & Convenient, Live Online Format: Watch from ANY Device!
- Newly Added: Covid-19 Lectures, Procedures and Case Studies
- Lifetime Access to Digital Course Syllabus
- Trusted Emergency Medicine Ultrasound CME Leader Since 1985
- Most Comprehensive Introduction to Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Course Available
- Add-on a Private Hands-On Session or Regularly Scheduled Scan Workshop for Additional Training
- Expand Diagnostic & Interventional Services Offered
- ACCME Accredited with Commendation
- Expert Introduction to Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Faculty