2022 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses-EPUB + CONVERTED PDF 10th Edition
This Core Title is available today
- format : epub + converted pdf
- ASIN : B09FFNXSYP
- Publisher : Wolters Kluwer Health (August 31, 2021)
- Publication date : August 31, 2021
- Language : English
2022 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses-EPUB + CONVERTED PDF provides current, vital drug information “in a nutshell.” This handy pocket guide by Rebecca Tucker gives essential information on more than 3,900 medications in an easy-access A-to-Z format. Drug monographs include generic and trade names, drug classes, pregnancy risk category and controlled substance schedule, “black box” warnings, indications and dosages, dose adjustments, adverse effects, drug interactions, nursing considerations and patient teaching. An “Anatomy of a Drug Monograph” feature on the inside front cover helps new nurses quickly understand the contents. At just 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches, this robust yet conveniently-sized compendium is a valuable resource for all nurses and nursing students.
New to this edition:
- Complete monographs on 28 new FDA-approved drugs
- Fully updated with the latest changes to drug indications, dosages, and administration information
- A special section addresses patient safety and medication administration.
- Appendices cover topical and ophthalmic medications, laxatives, combination products, contraceptives, biological agents (vaccines) and more.
- Drugs are alphabetized by generic name for fingertip access to the information you need.
- Included are brand names, drug class, pregnancy risk, and controlled substance schedule for each drug.
- Prominent alerts appear for new drugs, dangerous drugs, and boxed warnings.
- A detailed index of all generic and trade names and drug classes helps you locate the information you need even more quickl