ACSM’s Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription 11th Edition
- format : epub + converted pdf
- ASIN : B08PL7KWDM
- Publisher : Wolters Kluwer Health; 11th edition (December 3, 2020)
- Publication date : December 3, 2020
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 1975150198
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975150198
format : epub + converted pdf Providing succinct summaries of recommended procedures for exercise testing and exercise prescription in healthy and diseased patients, this trusted manual is an essential resource for all exercise professionals, as well as other health professionals who may counsel patients on exercise including physicians, nurses, physician assistants, physical and occupational therapists, dieticians, and health care administrators. The extensively updated eleventh edition has been reorganized for greater clarity and integrates the latest Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans.
- UPDATED! Integrated guidelines, including the 2018 Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans, reflect the most current, clinically sound approaches to exercise testing and prescription.
- NEW! Chapter on conditions that affect the brain familiarizes students with specific strategies for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, autism, depression and anxiety.
- UPDATED! Enhanced organization helps students find information quickly and easily.
- FITT (Frequency, Intensity, Time, Type) boxes make locating critical exercise prescription information quick and easy.
- Revised appendices integrate valuable information on ECGs, medication and emergency management where it is most relevant. A new appendix on metabolic equations is included.
- Additional boxes, tables, and figures highlight important concepts and approaches at a glance.
Lippincott® Connect features:
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, video tutorials, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
format : epub + converted pdf ASIN : B08PL7KWDM Publisher : Wolters Kluwer Health; 11th edition (December 3, 2020) Publication date : December 3, 2020 Language : English ISBN-10 : 1975150198 ISBN-13 : 978-1975150198
3 reviews for ACSM's Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription 11th Edition
Greenman’s Principles of Manual Medicine Fifth Edition 5th
Vertebral Augmentation Techniques (Atlas of Interventional Pain Management) 1st Edition
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy and Motor Delay 6th Edition
Basics of Fine Motor Skills: Developmental Activities for Kids
Motor Control: Translating Research into Clinical Practice 6th Edition
Physical Therapy Case Files, Sports (LANGE Case Files) 1st Edition
Physical Therapy Case Files: Acute Care 1st Edition
Physical Therapy Case Files: Neurological Rehabilitation 1st Edition
Introduction to Physical Therapy Sixth Edition$16.99
Request more about: ACSM’s Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription 11th Edition
Other ebooks PDF you may like
There are no reviews yet.