- FORMAT : ORIGINAL PDF /PRINT REPLICA
- Publisher : Elsevier; 2nd edition (December 17, 2021)
- Publication date : December 17, 2021
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323790135
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323790130
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
FORMAT : ORIGINAL PDF /PRINT REPLICA.More than 3,000 outstanding images of both common and rare skin diseases make Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Atlas, 2nd Edition, your one-stop resource for superb visual guidance in this challenging area. Designed as both a superior standalone atlas and a pictorial companion to Andrews’ Disease of the Skin, the Clinical Atlas clearly depicts a wide spectrum of skin diseases in all skin types across adults, children, and newborns. Concise introductory text for each chapter offers a quick overview and understanding to aid diagnosis.
- Features more than 3,000 high-quality, full-color images―400+ new to this edition.
- Nearly 1000 images in skin of color patients.
- Includes never-before-published images contributed by global leaders in dermatology.
- Includes new diseases and rare conditions, along with relevant hair, nail, and mucous membrane findings.
- Aligns its Table of Contents with Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin, allowing both books to be used in tandem.