Brown and Mulholland’s Drug Calculations : Process and Problems for Clinical Practice 11th Edition
Out of stock
Out of stock
Here Supporting Ukraine to win, Get eBook PDF hard Cover Back Kindle Epub, Converted PDF World wide free shipping worldwide, pay with your currency, English UK ,AU ,NZ, SA,CA, US ,and all others s geolocate, Wordl wide best bestselling books
Brown and & Mulholland’s Drug Calculations: Process and Problems for Clinical Practice 11th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF by Ann Tritak-Elmiger EdD RN (Author), Margaret Daingerfield EdD RN CNE (Author)
- FORMAT : ORIGINAL PDF /PRINT REPLICA
- Publisher : Mosby; 11th edition (October 9, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 512 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323551297
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323551298
- UPDATED! Safe Medication Administration chapter helps you prevent medication errors and understand drug labels, medication administration forms, and physician’s order forms
- UPDATED! Full-color drug labels and equipment illustrations provide a realistic representation of medication administration
- UPDATED! Detailed coverage of the ratio and proportion method provides a logical, accurate, and consistent method of drug calculation.
- Over 1,100 practice problems in ratio and proportion offer the extensive practice needed to become proficient in drug calculations.
- Step-by-step format for each problem includes a unique Proof step in the answer key to ensure that you understand the solution.
- Patient Safety chapter helps you prevent medication errors and understand drug labels, medication administration forms, and
- General Worksheets follow each chapter section for additional practice and application of drug calculations.
- Multiple-choice Worksheets within each chapter help you to prepare for the NCLEX® examination.
- Critical thinking exercises aid you in applying analytical skills and drug calculations to clinical practice.
- Clinical Alerts highlight potential and common drug calculation errors.
Brown and Mulholland’s Drug Calculations: Process and Problems for Clinical Practice 11th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF is known for its realistic practice problems and unique “proof” step in the answer key that lets you double-check your answers to avoid medication errors. Two new authors, Ann Tritak, EdD, RN and Margaret Daingerfield, bring a fresh perspective and years of expertise to the 11th edition of this text. The book continues to promote critical and logical thinking, and patient safety with respect to accurate drug dosages through the inclusion of QSEN competencies recommendations. Additionally, worksheets, assessment tests, Clinical Relevance boxes, and Clinical Alerts call attention to situations in actual practice that have resulted in drug errors – providing you with extensive hands-on practice for the NCLEX® and beyond.
Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice 4th Edition
Theoretical Basis for Nursing 6th Edition EPUB3
Pudner’s Nursing the Surgical Patient 4th Edition
Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition
Fast Facts for Psychopharmacology for Nurse Practitioners 1e
Hale’s Medications and Mothers’ Milk 2023: A Manual of Lactational Pharmacology 20th Edition
Trounce’s Clinical Pharmacology for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals 19th Edition
Drain’s PeriAnesthesia Nursing: A Critical Care Approach, Eighth Edition
3 reviews for Brown and Mulholland’s Drug Calculations : Process and Problems for Clinical Practice 11th Edition