- FORMAT : ORIGINAL PDF /PRINT REPLICA
- ASIN : B09G9ZYSRD
- Publisher : Mosby; 12th edition (July 28, 2021)
- Publication date : July 28, 2021
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323809863
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323809863
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Brown and Mulholland’s Drug Calculations: Ratio and Proportion Problems for Clinical Practice 12th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF known for its realistic practice problems and unique “proof” step in the answer key that allows you to double-check your answers to avoid medication errors. This edition continues to promote critical thinking, clinical judgment, and patient safety with respect to accurate drug dosages. Helpful worksheets, assessment tests, and Clinical Alerts call attention to situations in actual practice that have resulted in drug errors ― giving you extensive hands-on practice for the Next Generation NCLEX® and beyond.
- More than 1,100 ratio and proportion problems offer the extensive practice you need to become proficient in this method of drug calculation.
- Step-by-step format for each problem includes a unique “proof” step in the answer key to ensure you understand the solution.
- End-of-chapter practice tools include general worksheets, multiple-choice worksheets, critical thinking exercises, chapter finals, and a chapter answer key.
- Safe Medication Administration chapter helps you prevent medication errors and understand drug labels, medication administration forms, and provider order forms.
- Clinical Alerts highlight potential and common drug calculation errors.
- Full-color drug labels and equipment illustrations provide a realistic representation of medication administration.
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN)-style questions in select chapters include answer keys with rationales for correct answers.
- NEW! Coverage incorporates the 2020 Hospital National Patient Safety Goals of identifying patients correctly, using medications safely, and preventing infection.
- UPDATED! The latest drug information throughout reflects current practice.
- UPDATED! Vocabulary definitions feature the most current terms and advances in drug administration.