by Elsevier (Author)
- Format: EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
- Publisher : Saunders; 1st edition (December 29, 2021)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323790321
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323790321
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Prepare to succeed on your coding certification exam with Buck’s Coding Exam Review:The Physician and Facility Certification Step! This extensive exam review provides complete coverage of all topics included on the physician and facility coding certification exams ― including anatomy, terminology, and pathophysiology for each body system; reimbursement issues; CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM/PCS coding; and more. Six full practice exams (with answers and rationales) simulate the testing experience and provide enough practice to reassure even the most insecure exam-taker. It’s the only coding exam review you need!
- UNIQUE! Six full practice exams on Evolve simulate the experience of taking the actual coding certification exams, allowing you to assess your strengths and weaknesses in order to develop a plan for focused study.
- Answers and rationales to questions on the practice exams let you check your work.
- Concise outline format helps you access key information quickly and study more efficiently.
- Mobile-optimized quick quizzes offer on-the-go practice with more than 350 medical terminology, pathophysiology, CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM questions.
- “Real-life” coding reports simulate the reports that you will encounter on the job, and challenge you to apply key coding principles to actual cases.
- Test-taking tips in the Success Strategies section guide you step-by-step through the entire exam process.
- NEW! Updated content features the latest coding information available, promoting accurate coding and success on the job.
- Full coverage and exam prep for facility and physician coding