Business-to-Business Marketing Fifth Edition 5th ed
by Ross Brennan (Author), Louise Canning (Author), Raymond McDowell (Author)
- Publisher : SAGE Publications Ltd; Fifth edition (September 8, 2020)
- Language : English
- format original pdf/ print replica
- ISBN-10 : 1526494396
- ISBN-13 : 978-1526494399
Brennan, Canning & McDowell cover both the theory and practice of global business-to-business (b2b) marketing from a European perspective, illuminating the subject with a wide range of learning features and case studies.
New to the 5th edition:
- Coverage throughout of digital transformation and social responsibility in business markets
- ‘Scenario’ boxes which provide reflective decision-based situations for students to think through, helping them prepare for future roles.
- Examples and case studies covering ethics and bribery, circular economy, machine learning, artificial intelligence and blockchain to reflect developments in the b2b marketing environment
- Further and updated company content, including brands such as Barry Callebaut, Embraer, Flokk, Givaudan, ING, Ingersoll Rand and Pret-a-Manger