Costanzo Physiology 7th Edition Seventh ed 7e
Here Supporting Ukraine to win, Get eBook PDF hard Cover Back Kindle Epub, Converted PDF World wide free shipping worldwide, pay with your currency, English UK ,AU ,NZ, SA,CA, US ,and all others s geolocate, Wordl wide best bestselling books
Through six highly regarded editions, students and instructors alike have come to appreciate Dr. Linda Costanzo’s clear, helpful writing style, logical organization, and easy-to-follow presentation of a challenging and complex topic in medical education. Costanzo Physiology, 7th Edition, retains the step-by-step, to-the-point approach that makes this text ideal for coursework and USMLE preparation. Complex concepts are presented in a simple, easy-to-digest manner, and are accompanied by well-designed figures and tables that provide handy visuals for procedures or physiologic equations. Fully updated throughout, this edition remains the students’ choice for concise, clear instruction and a strong foundation in human physiology.
- Offers a comprehensive and consistent overview of core physiologic concepts at the organ system and cellular levels, making complex principles easy to understand.
- Presents information in a short, simple, and focused manner – the perfect presentation for success in coursework and on exams.
- Provides step-by-step explanations and easy-to-follow diagrams clearly depicting physiologic principles.
- Contains new coverage of SARS CoV-2 physiology, renal handling of uric acid, delta/delta analysis is acid-base physiology, endolymph physiology, respiratory distress syndrome, compensatory bronchiolar constriction, and more.
- Includes high-yield online features such as student FAQs with thorough explanations, animations, and video tutorials from Dr. Costanzo.
- Integrates equations and sample problems throughout the text.
- Features chapter summaries for quick overviews of important points, boxed Clinical Physiology Cases for a more thorough understanding of application, and end-of-chapter questions to reinforce understanding and retention.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
by Linda S. Costanzo PhD (Author)
- Format Original PDF /PRINT REPLICA
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (November 29, 2021)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323793339
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323793339
Vander’s Human Physiology: The Mechanism of Body Function 16th Edition
The Anatomy of Speed
Laboratory Manual for Anatomy and Physiology 7th Edition
Principles of Anatomy and Physiology, 16th Edition
Exercises for the Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Fourth Edition$ 15.60
Exploring Anatomy in the Laboratory 2nd Edition
Human Anatomy Sixth Edition
Gray’s Anatomy for Students Fifth Edition
Riley (verified owner) –
Kaden Arabic (verified owner) –
Very fast delivery.
Lucas (verified owner) –
Charles (verified owner) –
Very well worth the money.
Isaac (verified owner) –
Mason (verified owner) –