Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 18th Edition PDF
Language : English
FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
ISBN-10 : 1719646406
ISBN-13 : 978-1719646406
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses Eighteenth Edition
- Publisher : F.A. Davis Company; Eighteenth edition (May 18, 2022)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- ISBN-10 : 1719646406
- ISBN-13 : 978-1719646406
SAFETY FIRST WITH ‘CURE & CARE’!
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE AT A GLANCE
- In-depth coverage of patient safety, red tab for high-alert medications, red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects, and REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Special considerations for patient populations
- Icon highlighting pharmacogenomic content
- IV administration coverage
- Patient and family teaching guidance
- Canadian-specific content identified with a maple leaf icon
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Eighteenth Edition delivers everything you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—643 well-organized monographs encompassing hundreds of generic drugs and thousands of trade names. Its nursing-focused Cure & Care’ approach explains what the drug does and describes what the nurse does and how the nursing process relates to the pharmacotherapeutics.