Dermatology Secrets Sixth Edition (6th ed/6e) by Whitney A. High MD JD MEng (Editor), Lori D. Prok MD (Editor)
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (December 8, 2020)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- ISBN-10 : 0323673236
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323673235
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Dermatology Secrets , 6th Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in this dynamic field. This highly regarded resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Abundantly illustrated in full color throughout.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA