Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal 4th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF is an invaluable resource for gastrointestinal radiologists, general radiologists, and trainees―anyone who requires an easily accessible, highly visual reference on today’s GI imaging. Drs. Siva P. Raman, Atif Zaheer, and their team of highly regarded experts provide up-to-date information on recent advances in technology and the understanding of GI diseases and disorders to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. The text is lavishly illustrated, delineated, and referenced, making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on gastrointestinal imaging, including a wealth of new material and content updates throughout
- Features more than 2,900 illustrations (multiplanar CT, sonography, MR, and PET/CT; clinical photos; radiologic images; histologic images; H&E stains; and full-color illustrations) as well as an additional 3K digital-only images and new video clips
- Features updates from cover to cover including new information on MRI imaging of rectal cancer, iron quantification, and MRI protocols; new cases and images, and new staging details and diagrams
- Contains new chapters on treatment response criteria for systemic conditions (RECIST, irRECIST, etc.), dual energy CT for pancreas, vascular abnormalities, MR elastography of the liver, pretransplant liver evaluation, and more
- Covers all aspects of GI imaging, including pathophysiology, imaging findings, and disease management options such as the radiologist’s role in evaluating patients for bariatric surgery, antireflux procedures, esophageal and bowel resections, and more
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care
3 reviews for Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal 4th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
There are no reviews yet.