The book has been thoroughly revised and updated
• The multicolour format has seen great improvement
• More clinical photographs have been added in the text for better understanding of the orthopaedic conditions
• New surgical photographs have been put wherever necessary. This has been greatly appreciated, as it is a great boon for the physiotherapy students, for they seldom get a chance to witness live surgeries in their career. Getting an insight into the operative pictures with help them understand the treatment of orthopaedic conditions better, and this will make them better physiotherapists
• Lots of new X-rays have been added to enhance and enrich their clinical knowledge
• Plenty of orthopaedic techniques like reduction of a fracture or a dislocation have been shown for their understanding of the treatment of common orthopaedic conditions
• All the attractive features of the previous edition like short summaries, mnemonics, anecdotes, etc. have been retained, as it has been very much appreciated by the physiotherapy fraternity.
3 reviews for Essentials of Orthopedics for Physiotherapists (3rd ed/3e) THIRD Edition
There are no reviews yet.