Ethics and Law in Dental Hygiene Third Edition 3rd ed PDF by Phyllis L. Beemsterboer RDH MS EdD (Author)
- Publisher : Saunders; 3rd edition (March 17, 2016)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
- ISBN-10 : 9781455745463
- ISBN-13 : 978-1455745463
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the ethical and legal issues in dental practice and learn professional, practical ways to handle them with Ethics and Law in Dental Hygiene, 3rd Edition. Written by expert author, speaker, and educator Phyllis Beemsterboer, the new edition of this trusted reference uses real-world situations liberally to clarify key concepts and incorporates timely content on alternative workforce models, the Affordable Care Act, professionalism, and more. Additional case studies and “testlets” provide you with with opportunities for application and critical thinking and help prepare you for success on the NBDHE.
- Dental hygiene-focused coverage highlights need-to-know concepts and information.
- Content organization with separate sections on ethics, law, and the application of both builds a logical and solid foundation for practical application.
- Real-world relevance helps you confidently manage the realities of clinical practice.
- Case applications explore the types of ethical and legal dilemmas dental hygienists commonly encounter.
- Key vocabulary defines terms that may be complex and new.
- NEW! Updated coverage addresses timely issues such as alternative workforce models, the Affordable Care Act, professionalism, and more.
- NEW! Expanded art program visually supports key content.
- NEW! Expanded case studies help you put material into practice with realistic scenarios.
- NEW! Additional testlets double the amount of board preparation material.