Family Health Care Nursing Theory, Practice, and Research Edition
Here Supporting Ukraine to win, Get eBook PDF hard Cover Back Kindle Epub, Converted PDF World wide free shipping worldwide, pay with your currency, English UK ,AU ,NZ, SA,CA, US ,and all others s geolocate, Wordl wide best bestselling books
The 7th Edition of a multiple AJN Book of the Year Award Winner!
Prepare for the real world of family nursing care!
Explore family nursing the way it’s practiced today in the United States and Canada—with a theory-guided, evidence-based approach to care throughout the family life cycle that responds to the needs of families and adapts to the changing dynamics of the health care system. From healthpromotion to end of life, a streamlined organization delivers the clinical guidance you need to care for today’s families.
Access more online.
Redeem the code inside new, printed texts to gain access to the answers to the NCLEX®-style questions in the book, plus reference resources and The Friedman Family Assessment Model (short form).
- Updated, Revised & Expanded!Incorporating the science and evidence-based knowledge that reflects the changes in families, family health, health policy, and the environment which affect the health of families today
- New! Practice and reflection questions for every case study to help nursing students develop their ability to reflect on their practice of working with families which can challenge their own assumptions, beliefs, and biases
- New Chapter! Environmental Health and Families
- Revised! Relational Nursing and Family Nursing in Canada now appearing in the text rather than online
- New! NCLEX®-style questions in the Appendix to develop critical-thinking and clinical judgment skills related to family nursing
- A comprehensive overview of family nursing linking family theory and research to clinical implementation
- An evidence-based, clinical focus emphasizing today’s families
- Case studies with family genograms and ecomaps
- Three family nursing theories—Family Systems Theory, Developmental and Family Life Cycle Theory, and Bioecological Theory —are threaded throughout the book and are applied in many of the chapter case studies.
- Canadian-specific content throughout
- Coverage of families dealing with end-of-life issues
Family Health Care Nursing Theory, Practice, and Research by Melissa Robinson PhD RN (Author), Deborah Padgett Coehlo PhD C-PNP PMHS CFLE (Author), Paul S. Smith PhD RN CNE (Author)
- Publisher : F.A. Davis Company; Seventh edition (March 10, 2022)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- ISBN-10 : 1719642966
- ISBN-13 : 978-1719642965
Essentials of Nursing Research: Appraising Evidence for Nursing Practice 10e
Essentials of Nursing Adults 1st Edition
Surgical Instrumentation : An Interactive Approach
Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice 4th Edition
Theoretical Basis for Nursing 6th Edition EPUB3
Pudner’s Nursing the Surgical Patient 4th Edition
Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition
Fast Facts for Psychopharmacology for Nurse Practitioners 1e
3 reviews for Family Health Care Nursing Theory, Practice, and Research Edition