Felson’s Principles of Chest Roentgenology, A Programmed Text: A Programmed Text 5th Edition by Lawrence R. Goodman MD FAAC (Author)
- Publisher : Elsevier; 5th edition (February 17, 2020)
- Language : English
- FORMAT ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- ISBN-10 : 0323625673
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323625678
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
- Presents essential concepts in a straightforward, logically sequenced manner, with one chapter building on the next.
- Emphasizes basic radiographic anatomy and signs of disease seen in everyday practice on the chest x-ray, helpfully presented from various points of view.
- Includes more than 550 radiographs (many are new!) with correlative PET, CT, and MR images as appropriate―all presented with humor and insightful comments that provide a uniquely engaging self-directed learning experience for clinical application or board review.
- Keeps you up to date with the latest thoracic imaging topics, including pleuroparenchymal fibroelastosis, combined pulmonary fibrosis with emphysema (CPFE), age-related lung changes, interstitial lung disease (ILD), lung cancer screening and tumor classification, and lower radiation dosing and safety considerations.
- Provides numerous multiple-choice questions and quizzes throughout, along with answers, annotated x-rays, line drawings, cartoons, and engaging clinical tips.
- Includes access to robust interactive offerings online, such as easy-to-access quizzes and board review questions.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Take a programmed learning approach to master the many nuances of the chest x-ray