Green’s Operative Hand Surgery: 2-Volume Set 8th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
This Core Title is available today
FORMAT : ORIGINAL PDF /PRINT REPLICA Publisher : Elsevier; 8th edition (December 3, 2021 Publication date : December 3, 2021 Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323697933
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323697934
Green’s Operative Hand Surgery: 2-Volume Set 8th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF Widely recognized as the gold standard reference in the field provides complete coverage of the surgical and nonsurgical management of the full range of upper extremity conditions. In a clearly written and well-illustrated format, it contains both foundational content for residents and fellows as well as new approaches, case-based controversies, and outcomes-based solutions for practitioners. Drs. Scott W. Wolfe, William C. Pederson, Scott H. Kozin, and Mark S Cohen, along with new, international contributing authors, provide expert perspectives and preferred methods for all aspects of today’s hand, wrist, and elbow surgery.
- Contains thoroughly revised and updated indications and techniques to treat the full spectrum of upper extremity disorders.
- Highlights the latest advances and approaches, such as wide-awake local anesthesia no tourniquet (WALANT) hand surgery, nerve transfer techniques, tendon transfer and tendon avulsion repairs, skin grafting techniques, and more.
- Offers nearly 140 innovative and high-resolution videos (99 are NEW) that provide real-life, step-by-step guidance on key procedures.
- Provides state-of-the-art information on wrist arthritis, hand trauma, new arthroplasties, targeted muscle reinnervation, wrist instability surgeries, fracture management, rehabilitation, congenital disorders, orthotic interventions, and more.
- Includes newly updated, high-resolution illustrations, images, and photos throughout.
- Presents case-based controversies and unique solutions, plus current views on what works and what does not, based on recent science and outcome measures.