Introduction to Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound Online Course is the first step in obtaining a strong foundation to begin performing and/or interpreting peripheral vascular duplex/color flow & indirect PV ultrasound examinations. The peripheral vascular ultrasound protocols are taught in accordance with AIUM and IAC guidelines. In addition, a comprehensive review of diagnostic criteria and the incorporation of case studies for venous and arterial disease are also provided. This self-directed course is designed with ten modules and includes recommended reading assignments, online video lectures, case presentations, and post-activity quizzes. Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access another 3 months with the addition of an onsite hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- 12 months UNLIMITED access from any internet enabled device. No lockouts, or hidden limitations after a certain amount of views.
- A variety of learning components including: video lectures, scan demonstrations, interactive components/quizzes, and more to improve diagnostic accuracy.
- This online course is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ upon successful completion.
- All online courses cover the same topics as our comprehensive live courses. Add a Hands-On Workshop (Not Valid for Registry Reviews) and receive 3 additional months of access. See our Blended Course Learning Format for more details.
- Group pricing is available for groups of 5 or more (Not Valid for Registry Reviews). Add a Custom Onsite Hands-On Workshop for training consistency, time and cost effectiveness, with the highest quality ultrasound training in the industry.
- Private Hands-On Workshops are also available for the learner who prefers the 1-1 learning format. Receive 3 additional months of unlimited online access (Not Valid for Registry Reviews) with a Private Hands-On Course. See our Private Hands-On Course Learning Format for more details.
3 reviews for INTRODUCTION TO PERIPHERAL VASCULAR ULTRASOUND – CME COURSE
There are no reviews yet.