Joint Mobilization/Manipulation: Extremity and Spinal Techniques [3rd ed/3e] THIRD Edition
- Format: ORIGINAL PDF / PRINT REPLICA
- ASIN : B01BL7QY0K
- Publisher : Mosby; 3rd edition (February 5, 2016)
- Publication date : February 5, 2016
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323294693
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323294690
- Joint Mobilization/Manipulation: Extremity and Spinal Techniques [3rd ed/3e] THIRD Edition
- From the publisher
Clear, step-by-step guidelines show how to perform Physical Therapy procedures! Joint Mobilization/Manipulation: Extremity and Spinal Techniques, 3rd Edition is your go-to resource for evidence-based Interventions treating conditions of the spine and extremities. New full-color photos and illustrations show detail with added realism, and 192 online videos demonstrate the major techniques described in the book. Written by rehabilitation and movement sciences educator Susan Edmond, this text provides current, complete information ranging from the principles of examination and evaluation to making effective manual therapy interventions.
- Illustrated descriptions of joint mobilizations make procedures easy to understand and then perform.
- Unique focus on spine and extremities provides an all-in-one resource for essential information.
- Contraindications, precautions, and indications are included for each joint mobilization to reinforce clinical decision-making.
- Clearly labeled photos show the direction of force for each therapy technique.
- Evidence-based information at the beginning of each chapter provides the latest research and rationales for specific procedures.
- Cervical Spine chapter includes mobilization techniques such as Paris cervical gliding, Grade V (thrust), and muscle energy.
- Guidelines to the examination of joint play of the spine include current, evidence-based research.
- Coverage of osteokinematic and arthrokinematic motion, and degrees of freedom, provides perspective on the body planes.
- 23 NEW videos demonstrate each step of manual therapy techniques.
- NEW full-color photos and illustrations show techniques with a higher degree of clarity and realism.
- NEW mobilization and manipulation techniques include step-by-step videos for each.
- UPDATED research makes this book the most current, evidence-based text available on manual therapy of the spine and extremities.
Format: ORIGINAL PDF / PRINT REPLICA ASIN : B01BL7QY0K Publisher : Mosby; 3rd edition (February 5, 2016) Publication date : February 5, 2016 Language : English ISBN-10 : 0323294693 ISBN-13 : 978-0323294690
3 reviews for Joint Mobilization/Manipulation: Extremity and Spinal Techniques [3rd ed/3e] THIRD Edition
Greenman’s Principles of Manual Medicine Fifth Edition 5th
Vertebral Augmentation Techniques (Atlas of Interventional Pain Management) 1st Edition
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy and Motor Delay 6th Edition
Basics of Fine Motor Skills: Developmental Activities for Kids
Motor Control: Translating Research into Clinical Practice 6th Edition
Physical Therapy Case Files, Sports (LANGE Case Files) 1st Edition
Physical Therapy Case Files: Acute Care 1st Edition
Physical Therapy Case Files: Neurological Rehabilitation 1st Edition
Introduction to Physical Therapy Sixth Edition$16.99
Request more about: Joint Mobilization/Manipulation: Extremity and Spinal Techniques [3rd ed/3e] THIRD Edition
Other ebooks PDF you may like
There are no reviews yet.