Manual of Obstetrics (Lippincott Manual) 9th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF is a practical point-of-care reference and review for medical students, ob/gyn residents, fellows, obstetricians, family medicine physicians, and advanced practice nurses. Fully updated from cover to cover, this bestselling manual covers prenatal care, labor and delivery, obstetric complications, medical complications of pregnancy, fetal assessment, fetal diagnosis and therapy, and neonatal care.
- Provides authoritative, concise coverage of obstetric care, assessment, and complications, as well as other emerging issues handled daily by obstetric providers.
- Chapter sections address background, evaluation, differential diagnosis, lab tests, diagnosis and treatment.
- Includes essential data and expert commentary throughout, reflecting the latest clinical knowledge and practice standards.
- Tables, algorithms, and clear line drawings make complex concepts easier to understand.
- Utilizes a bulleted text format for quick reference.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
3 reviews for Manual of Obstetrics (Lippincott Manual Ninth ed/9e) 9th Edition [PRINT REPLICA]
There are no reviews yet.