Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Fractures (4th ed/4e) Fourth Edition
- ASIN : B08SCP575Z
- FORMAT : EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
- Publisher : Wolters Kluwer Health; 4th edition (January 7, 2021)
- Publication date : January 7, 2021
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 1975139402
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975139407
- Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Fractures (4th ed/4e) Fourth Edition
- From the publisher
Part of the highly regarded Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series, Fractures, Fourth Edition, is a concise, lavishly illustrated reference covering the most advanced, successful surgical techniques for fractures of the upper extremity, lower extremity, pelvis, and acetabulum—all in step-by-step detail. This fully revised edition presents the preferred techniques of surgical masters, illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs, as well as superb drawings by noted medical illustrators. New and rewritten chapters keep you fully up to date with recent changes in the field.
- Provides the up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in fracture surgery.
- Features four new chapters, each written by a renowned expert in the field: acetabular fractures: Stoppa approach; extremity deformity correction and limb lengthening; proximal humerus fractures: IM nail; and posterior pelvic-ring disruptions: lumbopelvic fixation.
- Covers indications and contraindications, pitfalls and potential complications, pertinent surgical anatomy, and pearls and tips for improving results.
- Helps you acquire both knowledge and skill as you master the art and science of fracture surgery with guidance from leading orthopaedic surgeons.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
ASIN : B08SCP575Z FORMAT : EPUB + CONVERTED PDF Publisher : Wolters Kluwer Health; 4th edition (January 7, 2021) Publication date : January 7, 2021 Language : English ISBN-10 : 1975139402 ISBN-13 : 978-1975139407
3 reviews for Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Fractures (4th ed/4e) Fourth Edition
Greenman’s Principles of Manual Medicine Fifth Edition 5th
Vertebral Augmentation Techniques (Atlas of Interventional Pain Management) 1st Edition
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy and Motor Delay 6th Edition
Basics of Fine Motor Skills: Developmental Activities for Kids
Motor Control: Translating Research into Clinical Practice 6th Edition
Physical Therapy Case Files, Sports (LANGE Case Files) 1st Edition
Physical Therapy Case Files: Acute Care 1st Edition
Physical Therapy Case Files: Neurological Rehabilitation 1st Edition
Introduction to Physical Therapy Sixth Edition$16.99
Request more about: Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Fractures (4th ed/4e) Fourth Edition
Other ebooks PDF you may like
There are no reviews yet.