Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Sports Medicine, 2nd Edition.
by Freddie H. Fu MD DSci(Hon) DPs(Hon) (Author)
- FORMAT : EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
- Publisher : Wolters Kluwer Health; 2nd edition (June 12, 2019)
- Publication date : June 12, 2019
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 1496375173
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496375179
Part of the highly regarded Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series , Sports Medicine, Second Edition , is a concise, lavishly illustrated reference covering key sports medicine surgeries in step-by-step detail. Ideal for orthopaedic surgery sports medicine specialists, this Second Edition presents the preferred techniques of surgical masters, illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs, as well as superb drawings by noted medical illustrators. Fourteen new chapters keep you fully up to date with recent changes in the field.
- Provides the up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in sports medicine surgery.
- Features 14 all-new chapters:
- Open Anterior Shoulder Stabilization
- Latarjet Procedure
- Superior Capsular Reconstruction
- Augmentation of Single Bundle ACL tears
- Individualized Approach to ACL Reconstruction)
- The Anterolateral Ligament
- Extra-articular Tenodesis of the Knee
- Double Bundle PCL Reconstruction
- Osteotomies About the Knee
- Labral Reconstruction
- Sub-spine Impingment of the Hip
- Proximal Hamstring Avulsions
- Achilles Tendon Repair
- Treatment of Osteochondral Lesions of the Talar Dome: Surgical Options
Covers pertinent surgical anatomy and includes the authors’ pearls and tips throughout.
- Focuses on selecting and performing the correct technique for optimal surgical outcomes.
- Helps you acquire both knowledge and skill as you master the art and science of sports medicine surgery with guidance from leading sports medicine surgeons.
3 reviews for Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Sports Medicine, 2nd Edition.
Greenman’s Principles of Manual Medicine Fifth Edition 5th
Vertebral Augmentation Techniques (Atlas of Interventional Pain Management) 1st Edition
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy and Motor Delay 6th Edition
Basics of Fine Motor Skills: Developmental Activities for Kids
Motor Control: Translating Research into Clinical Practice 6th Edition
Physical Therapy Case Files, Sports (LANGE Case Files) 1st Edition
Physical Therapy Case Files: Acute Care 1st Edition
Physical Therapy Case Files: Neurological Rehabilitation 1st Edition
Introduction to Physical Therapy Sixth Edition$16.99
Request more about: Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Sports Medicine, 2nd Edition.
Other ebooks PDF you may like
There are no reviews yet.