Maternal Child Nursing 6th Edition
Out of stock
Out of stock
Here Supporting Ukraine to win, Get eBook PDF hard Cover Back Kindle Epub, Converted PDF World wide free shipping worldwide, pay with your currency, English UK ,AU ,NZ, SA,CA, US ,and all others s geolocate, Wordl wide best bestselling books
Build your skills in the science and art of maternity and pediatric nursing! Maternal-Child Nursing, 6th Edition makes it easy to understand the essentials of women’s health, maternity, and children’s nursing care. It simplifies the steps of the nursing process and relates them to care, helping you develop clinical judgment skills and provide safe, effective care in evidence-based practice. This edition adds case studies preparing you for the new Next Generation NCLEX® examination. Best of all, active learning tools and features make it fun to master nursing concepts, offering plenty of opportunities to apply your knowledge to the practice setting.
- Nursing Care Plans help students apply the nursing process to plan individualized care in the most common maternity and pediatric situations.
- Clinical Reference sections in pediatrics chapters provide basic information on disorders and their related anatomy and physiology, differences in body systems between children and adults, commonly used drugs, lab values, diagnostic tests, and procedures.
- Clinical Judgment boxes highlight situations designed to test clinical judgment skills.
- Health Promotion boxes highlight information needed to perform a comprehensive assessment of well infants and children at various ages.
- Safety Alerts emphasize what is important to remember when providing safe and optimal quality care.
- Pathophysiology boxes present an illustrated overview of illnesses and how to manage them.
- Want to Know boxes provide teaching guidelines, including sample answers for questions that are likely to be asked or topics that need to be taught.
- Communication Cues offer practical tips for verbal and nonverbal communication with patients and families.
- Glossary at the end of the book gives students quick access to all key terms and definitions.
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) examination-style case studies expose students to how content will be tested in the exam; case studies are either single-situation or unfolding studies.
- NEW! Updated Drug Guides summarize the latest information on medications.
- Format ORIGINAL PDF / PRINT REPLICA
- ASIN : B09H36QZV2
- Publisher : Saunders; 6th edition (September 3, 2021)
- Publication date : September 3, 2021
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323697887
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323697880
Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice 4th Edition
Theoretical Basis for Nursing 6th Edition EPUB3
Pudner’s Nursing the Surgical Patient 4th Edition
Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition
Fast Facts for Psychopharmacology for Nurse Practitioners 1e
Hale’s Medications and Mothers’ Milk 2023: A Manual of Lactational Pharmacology 20th Edition
Trounce’s Clinical Pharmacology for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals 19th Edition
Drain’s PeriAnesthesia Nursing: A Critical Care Approach, Eighth Edition
3 reviews for Maternal Child Nursing 6th Edition