Mayhall’s Hospital Epidemiology and Infection Prevention Fifth Edition (5th ed/5e)
Mayhall’s Hospital Epidemiology and Infection Prevention Fifth Edition (5th ed/5e) by David Weber (Author), Tom Talbot (Author)
- Publisher : LWW; Fifth edition (December 30, 2020)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
- ISBN-10 : 1975124588
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975124588
- basics of hospital epidemiology and infection prevention, types of healthcare-associated infections, details of specific pathogens (bacterial, mycobacterial, fungal, and viral), special populations, prevention of infections related to specific procedures as well as the hospital environment, antibiotic stewardship, occupational health, and emergency preparedness, among other key topics.
- Focuses on the evidence, science, and operational insight critical to the detection, transmission, and prevention of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs).
- Includes chapters centered on specific types of HAIs (CLABSI, CAUTI, SSI, for example) and specific healthcare settings and patient populations (such as burn units, neonatal ICUs, and transplant recipients).
- Includes two several entirely new chapters on antimicrobial stewardship.
- Reflects new, user-friendly features such as the placement of core basic skills like HAI surveillance, isolation practices, and outbreak investigation earlier in the book; bulleted key points at the beginning of each chapter; full reference lists in every chapter; more figures and illustrations; and updated charts and graphs throughout.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking Twelfth 12th Edition
The Unofficial Guide to Practical Skills 2nd Edition
Swanson’s Family Medicine Review (Swanson’s Ninth ed/9e) 9th Edition
Hutchison’s Clinical Methods: An Integrated Approach to Clinical Practice (Hutchisons Clinical Methods 25e/25th ed) Twenty Fifth Edition