by Mark Dennis MBBS (Honours) (Author), William Talbot Bowen MBBS MD (Author), Lucy Cho MBBS MIPH BA (University of Sydney) (Author)
- FORMAT : ORIGINAL PDF /PRINT REPLICA
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (November 15, 2019)
- Publication date : November 15, 2019
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0729543293
- ISBN-13 : 978-0729543293
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Clinical significance – what does it mean?
Diagnosis and treatment – what is the predictive value?
These are questions that all clinicians should continue to ask themselves from the very beginning of medical training and throughout a lifetime of practice.
Organised by body system, Mechanisms of Clinical Signs 3e describes the underlying pathway, differential diagnoses and value of the clinical signs seen during physical examination.
- Alphabetical listing of clinical signs
- Index by sign and conditions for easy reference
- Additional flow diagrams
- Clinical Pearls highlighting important clinical signs
- Summary of the evidence
- Access to chapter-based MCQs