Mosby’s Exam Review for Computed Tomography Third Edition (3rd ed/3e)
Here Supporting Ukraine to win, Get eBook PDF hard Cover Back Kindle Epub, Converted PDF World wide free shipping worldwide, pay with your currency, English UK ,AU ,NZ, SA,CA, US ,and all others s geolocate, Wordl wide best bestselling books
Mosby's Exam Review for Computed Tomography Third Edition (3rd ed/3e) by Daniel N. DeMaio M.Ed. R.T.(R)(CT)M.Ed. R.T.(R)(CT) (Author)
- Publisher : Mosby; 3rd edition (November 29, 2017)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
- ISBN-10 : 0323416330
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323416337
About the Author
EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
Make sure you’re prepared for the ARRT CT exam for computed tomography exam. The thoroughly updated Mosby’s Exam Review for Computed Tomography, 3rd Edition serves as both a study guide and an in-depth review. Written in outline format this easy-to-follow text covers the four content areas on the exam: patient care, safety, imaging procedures, and CT image production. Three 160-question mock exams are included in the book along with an online test bank of 700 questions that can be randomly sampled to create unlimited variations. You will never take the same test twice! For additional remediation, all questions have rationales that can be viewed in quiz mode.
- A thorough, outline-format review covers the four content areas on the computed tomography advanced certification exam: patient care, safety, imaging procedures, and CT image production.
- Mock exams in the book and on the Evolve website prepare students for the ARRT exam, with three 160-question mock exams in the book and 700 questions on Evolve that may be randomly accessed for an unlimited number of exam variations.
- Online study aids allow students to bookmark questions for later study, see rationales for correct and incorrect answers, get test tips for different questions, and record and date-stamp your test scores
- Review questions with answers help students prepare for the ARRT exam and identify areas that need additional study.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers provide students with the information they need to make the most out of the Q&A sections.
- NEW! Technological focus on reducing patient radiation exposure includes the latest dose-related guidelines.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest ARRT CT exam specifications
- NEW! 50 new CT images demonstrate need-to-know pathologies in detail
- NEW! Thoroughly revised and updated information detail the major technological advances in the field of Computed Tomography
Atlas and Anatomy of PET/MRI, PET/CT and SPECT/CT, 2nd Edition
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Recording, Reconstruction and Assessment
Workbook for Radiographic Image Analysis 5th Edition
Radiographic Image Analysis 5th Edition
Computed Tomography: Principles, Design, Artifacts, and Recent Advances, 4th Edition
Motion Correction in MR: Correction of Position, Motion, and Dynamic Field Changes (Volume 6)
Textbook Of Oral Medicine Oral Diagnosis And Oral Radiology 3Ed (Hb 2021)
Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography: 2-Volume Set 9th Edition
3 reviews for Mosby's Exam Review for Computed Tomography Third Edition (3rd ed/3e)