Known for its clear readability, thorough coverage, and expert authorship, Murray & Nadel’s Textbook of Respiratory Medicine has long been the gold standard text in the fast-changing field of pulmonary medicine. The new 7th Edition brings you fully up to date with newly expanded content, numerous new chapters, a new editorial team, and extensive updates throughout. It covers the entire spectrum of pulmonology in one authoritative point-of-care reference, making it an ideal resource for pulmonary physicians, fellows, and other pulmonary practitioners.
- Offers definitive, full-color coverage of basic science, diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of the full range of respiratory diseases.
- Provides detailed explanations of each disease entity and differential diagnoses with state-of-the-art, evidence-based content by global leaders in the field.
- Contains a newly expanded section on common presentations of respiratory disease, plus new chapters on COVID-19, asthma and obesity, airplane travel, lung cancer screening, noninvasive support of oxygenation, lung microbiome, thoracic surgery, inhaled substances, treatment of lung cancer, and more.
- Covers hot topics such as vaping; advanced ultrasound applications and procedures; interventional pulmonology; immunotherapy; lung cancer targeted therapy; outbreaks, pandemics and bioterrorism; point-of-care ultrasound; use of high-flow oxygen, and more.
- Includes extensively reorganized sections on basic science, pleural disease, and sleep, with new chapters and approaches to the topics.
- Features more than 1,450 anatomic, algorithmic, and radiologic images (400 are new!) including CT, PET, MR, and HRCT, plus extensive online-only content: 200 procedural and conceptual videos plus audio clips of lung sounds.
- Brings you up to date with the latest respiratory drugs, mechanisms of action, indications, precautions, adverse effects, and recommendations, with increased emphasis on algorithms to illustrate decision making.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you access to all of the text, figures, reporting templates, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
3 reviews for Murray & Nadel’s Textbook of Respiratory Medicine, 2-Volume Set (Murray and Nadel’s Textbook of Respiratory Medicine) 7th Edition
There are no reviews yet.