Renal, Fluid and Electrolyte Disorders (Neonatology: Questions & Controversies) Fourth Edition by John Lorenz MD (Editor), Michel G. Baum MD (Editor), Kathleen G. Brennan MD (Editor)
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (October 31, 2023)
- Language : English
- Format: True PDF / Print replica
- ISBN-10 : 0323878776
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323878777
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Dr. Richard Polin’s Neonatology Questions and Controversies series highlights the toughest challenges facing physicians and care providers in clinical practice, offering trustworthy guidance on up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options in the field. In each volume, renowned experts address the clinical problems of greatest concern to today’s practitioners, helping you handle difficult practice issues and provide optimal, evidence-based care to every patient.
The thoroughly updated, full-color, 4th Edition of Renal, Fluid, and Electrolyte Disorders:
- Provides a clear management strategy for common and rare neonatal renal, fluid, and electrolyte disorders, offering guidance based on the most up-to-date understanding of underlying pathophysiology.
- Places emphasis on controversial areas that can entail different approaches.
- Features the most current clinical information throughout, with many chapters written by new authors who offer a fresh perspective on key topics.
- Includes numerous new chapters, including assessment of neonatal kidney function, pulmonary hypoplasia in the fetus with oligohydramnios, genetic causes of congenital renal malformations, effect of preterm birth on renal outcomes, dialysis and kidney transplantation, renal tubular acidosis, and more.
- Highlights gaps in knowledge that should serve as a strong stimulus for future research.
- Utilizes a consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily, and contains numerous charts, graphs, radiographic images, and photographs throughout.
- Offers the most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
You may also like…
Neonatology Questions and Controversies: Neurology (Fourth ed) 4th Edition
Neonatology Questions and Controversies: Hematology and Transfusion Medicine 4th Edition
Neonatology Questions and Controversies: Gastroenterology and Nutrition 4th Edition
Neonatology Questions and Controversies: Infectious Disease, Immunology, and Pharmacology 2nd Edition