Written by PAs for PAs, Orthopaedics for Physician Assistants, 2nd Edition, is the first and only orthopaedics text specifically designed for physician assistant practitioners and students. This comprehensive yet portable guide helps you master the essential knowledge that directly affects your patient care. Coauthors and physician assistants Sara Rynders and Jennifer Hart clearly present everything you need to know to manage orthopaedic issues in either a general practice or orthopaedic practice setting.
- Provides precisely the diagnostic and procedural information physician assistants need, covering orthopaedic physical examination and history taking, imaging interpretation and diagnosis, and treatment strategies for orthopaedic problems.
- Features brief, bulleted text, consistent headings in each chapter, an easy-to-follow outline format, and clear diagrams and images throughout.
- Demonstrates how to perform 14 key joint injections with online videos of elbow joint injection, knee joint injection, medial epicondyle injection, subacromial injection, digital block, and more.
- NEW to the 2nd Edition:
- ICD-10 codes to facilitate accurate coding and billing
- “Clinical Alert boxes that highlight key information
- Quick-reference guide inside the front cover listing content by disorder name
- Concise review of common Orthopedic PANCE/PANRE topics
- Streamlined surgery content that focuses on need-to-know material
- A clearer, more direct writing style and updated content throughout, reflecting the most current research evidence and national and international guidelines
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1 review for Orthopaedics for Physician Assistants 2nd Edition
There are no reviews yet.