- Format ORIGINAL PDF / PRINT REPLICA
- ASIN : B085G1RM1B
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.; 1st edition (September 28, 2018)
- Publication date : September 28, 2018
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 9351524949
- ISBN-13 : 978-9351524946
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
The Spine: Medical and Surgical Conditionsis a complete, two volume, evidence based study edited by an internationally recognised team of spine surgeons based in the USA, China, Canada, Germany, Japan, Brazil, Egypt and India.
The two volumes are divided into 137 chapters, across fourteen sections. The first section covers general topics in spinal medicine, including anatomy, biomechanics, physical and neurological examination, interventional diagnostics and therapeutics, and anaesthesia. This is followed by sections on the development of the spine, metabolic disorders, and bone grafting. Subsequent sections focus on surgery for particular parts of the spine, including cervical, lumbar and thoracic, as well as sections on spinal cord injuries and motor preservation.
Later sections in the book provide information on the spine in paediatrics, adult deformity, tumours, vascular malformations and infections, complications of spinal surgery, and a final section on minimally invasive techniques.
Enhanced by 1500 full colour images,The Spine: Medical and Surgical Conditionsis also made available online, complete with text, images and video, with each physical copy.
- Comprehensive, two volume guide to spinal medicine
- Covers anatomy, biomechanics, examination, diagnostics, therapeutics, anaesthesia, surgery and complications
- Enhanced by 1500 full colour images
- Includes access to online version with complete text, images and video