Theoretical Basis for Nursing 5th Edition
This Core Title is available today
- FORMAT : EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
- ASIN : B078NYZ52K
- Publisher : Wolters Kluwer Health; 5th edition (December 28, 2017)
- Publication date : December 28, 2017
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 9781496351203
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496351203
Access the essential information you need to understand and apply theory in practice, research, education, and administration/management. The most concise and contemporary nursing theory resource available, Theoretical Basis for Nursing , 5th Edition , clarifies the application of theory and helps you become a more confident, well-rounded nurse. This acclaimed text is extensively researched and easy to read, giving you an engaging, approachable guide to developing, analyzing, and evaluating theory in your nursing career.
- NEW Ethical Theories and Principles chapter familiarizes you with emerging trends in evidence-based, clinically ethical practice.
- NEW higher education boxes outline important connections with AACN’s “Essentials of Master’s Education” and “Essentials of Doctoral Education” to help you advance your nursing career prospects through additional education.
- Link to Practice boxes provide concrete examples of how theory guides nursing practice.
- Case Studies help you apply specific content to common scenarios encountered in everyday practice.
- Learning Activities test your understanding of key concepts.
- Chapter Summaries and Key Points recap important chapter content at a glance.
- Online Literature Assessment Activity and case studies challenge you to think critically about textbook content.