Pharmacology for Health Professionals, 6e: Sixth sd Edition Australia and New zealand ed PDF by Kathleen Knights, Andrew Rowland , Shaunagh Darroch and Mary Bushell. (Authors)
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (March 21, 2023)
- Language : English
- Format: Original PDF / Print replica
- ISBN-10 : 0729544621
- ISBN-13 : 978-0729544627
- 9780729543903, 9780729597715
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Pharmacology for Health Professionals is the book for you. Written by experienced health professional educators, this textbook brings the study of drugs and medicines to life.
This title is considered the most authoritative text in Australia and New Zealand for nursing and allied health students, but it is also highly accessible. The use of easily flowing material, integration with physiology and pathophysiology, and focus on clinically relevant information clearly show how pharmacology concepts can be applied in practice.
Fully updated in its sixth edition, the book will help students master this complex and constantly changing area of their studies and is suitable for use in many undergraduate health professional courses including nursing, paramedicine, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry, midwifery, speech pathology and general biomedical/health science programs.
- Focus on clinical application of pharmacology through review exercises, clinical focus boxes and prescribing considerations
- Critical thinking scenarios in each chapter reinforce pharmacological concepts and clinical application
- Humanoid models illustrate pharmacological or adverse effects of drugs
- For Australian and New Zealand students
- Includes life span/gender/cultural considerations where relevant
- Comprehensive Drugs at a Glance table in each chapter
- An eBook included in all print purchases