Physical Therapy Case Files: Acute Care 1st Edition
Authors: Erin Jobst, Erik J. Foley
Format Original PDF/ Print Replica
– ISBN-10: 0071763805
– ISBN-13: 978-0071763806
– Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1st edition (June 22, 2012)
– Language: English
Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle Azw3, EPUB3 , HTML CONVERTED PDF
Annuit cœptis Novus ordo seclorum
Physical Therapy Case Files: Acute Care is a comprehensive guide designed to provide students and professionals in the field of physical therapy with a solid understanding of acute care therapy as it is applied in real-world scenarios. This book is structured around 45 unique case studies that simulate various emergency cases, post-operative recovery cases, neurological complications, and complex cases with comorbidities and medical management management. With the focus on developing critical thinking, clinical reasoning, and problem-solving skills in readers, this book provides up-to-date information on evidence-based practices and current trends in acute care physical therapy. This PDF is authored by Erin Jobst, and Erik J. Foley, and published by McGraw-Hill Education / Medical in June 2012.
This book is designed to provide students and professionals in the field of physical therapy with a comprehensive understanding of acute care therapy and how it is applied in real-world scenarios. The primary focus of the book is to help readers develop clinical reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills that are necessary for success in the field of physical therapy.
The book is structured around 45 unique case studies, which simulate real-world patient scenarios and offer a range of challenges and treatments. Each case is presented as a series of clinical problems that readers must solve, utilizing their knowledge and decision-making capabilities to come up with effective and evidence-based solutions.
- Introduction to Acute Care Physical Therapy
- Clinical Reasoning, Problem-Solving, and Decision-Making Skills
- The Role of Acute Care Physical Therapy in Healthcare
- Case Files on Acute Care Therapy Scenarios
- Emergency Department Trauma Cases
- Post-Operative Recovery Cases
- Cases on Critical Illness and Respiratory Failure
- Stroke Cases in Acute Care Settings
- Orthopedic Injuries and Acute Care Therapies
- Neurological Complications and Preventive Measures
- Complex Cases with Comorbidities and Medical Management
- Beyond Acute Care: Intensive Care, Rehabilitation, and Discharge Planning
Throughout the case studies, readers will find valuable insights into current research and trends in acute care physical therapy, as well as the latest evidence-based best practices designed to improve patient outcomes. Overall, this book will provide readers with a solid foundation of knowledge and understanding of acute care physical therapy.