Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students,14th Edition [2022 Update ].
Here Supporting Ukraine to win, Get eBook PDF hard Cover Back Kindle Epub, Converted PDF World wide free shipping worldwide, pay with your currency, English UK ,AU ,NZ, SA,CA, US ,and all others s geolocate, Wordl wide best bestselling books
From the most-trusted name in nursing comes the handbook designed to help you understand common drug families and interactions. Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students, 14th Edition provides you with the latest information on more than 4,000 generic and trade-name drugs, along with the latest FDA-approved medications. Side-effects are organized by body system and identified as common or life threatening, informing you of what signs to watch for during assessments. In addition, drug monographs are arranged alphabetically, and each includes clear dosing, administration, and nursing process information so you are ready for clinicals. In fact, what sets this handbook apart is its detailed coverage of rationales and explanations, drug-specific nursing diagnoses, administration of IV drugs, and medication safety ― helping you understand how families of drugs work together.
- More than 4,000 generic and trade-name drugs are profiled, covering almost every drug you will administer in practice or in clinicals.
- Black Box Warnings alert you to FDA warnings of dangerous or life-threatening drug reactions.
- Additional online-only drug monographs on the companion Evolve website provide information on even more medications.
- Safety Alert icon denotes the most critical drug interactions and side effects.
- Bold headings in coverage of IV drug administration highlight dosage and IV administration instructions, including safety considerations, syringe, and additive compatibilities.
- Logical organization of side effects information shows you what signs to watch for during assessments.
- Nursing Process steps are used as the framework for organizing all nursing care information.
- Alphabetical organization by generic name provides quick and easy access to specific drugs, while the full-color design highlights important information.
- Complete pharmacokinetic information includes the mechanism and absorption of the drug, as well as its action, duration, and excretion.
- Cross-references indicate where drug information can be found in the appendixes.
- NEW! Appendix with new drugs for 2022.
- NEW! Updated Drug Categories that include the new 2022 drugs.
- NEW! The most up-to-date information on drug dosages, warnings, and patient information ensures you understand the safe administration of common classes of drugs, as well as their common side effects and interactions.
- Format: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- Publisher : Mosby; 14th edition (April 1, 2021)
- Publication date : April 1, 2021
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323874894
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323874892
Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice 4th Edition
Theoretical Basis for Nursing 6th Edition EPUB3
Pudner’s Nursing the Surgical Patient 4th Edition
Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition
Fast Facts for Psychopharmacology for Nurse Practitioners 1e
Hale’s Medications and Mothers’ Milk 2023: A Manual of Lactational Pharmacology 20th Edition
Trounce’s Clinical Pharmacology for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals 19th Edition
Drain’s PeriAnesthesia Nursing: A Critical Care Approach, Eighth Edition
3 reviews for Mosby's Drug Guide for Nursing Students,14th Edition [2022 Update ].