Study Guide for Today’s Medical Assistant: Clinical & and Administrative Procedures, 4th Edition
Study Guide for Today’s Medical Assistant: Clinical & Administrative Procedures, 4th Edition
- Publisher : Saunders; 4th edition (March 11, 2020)
- FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323639860
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323639866
- Study Guide for Today’s Medical Assistant: Clinical & and Administrative Procedures, 4th Edition
- From the publisher
Get unrivaled practice mastering all the concepts and skills necessary for success in today’s fast-paced medical office with the Study Guide for Today’s Medical Assistant. Filled with assignment sheets, pre- and post-tests, vocabulary practice, short-answer review questions, critical thinking activities, competency practice, and evaluations for each chapter, this comprehensive study guide is the perfect hands-on resource to jump-start your medical assisting expertise. The 4th Edition features enhanced coverage of healthcare law, certification, electronic health records, motivational interviewing, office management, and more, as well as additional procedures to address behavior-based competencies and more EHR practice.
- Expanded application to SimChart for the Medical Office provides more realistic practice with EHRs.
- Consistent and meticulous coverage throughout all elements of the text and its learning package provide reliable content and unparalleled accuracy on the responsibilities of the modern medical assistant.
- Chapter pre-tests and post-tests enable you to easily gauge how much content you have mastered.
- Critical thinking activities encourage you to develop the judgment needed for real-life medical office situations.
- Laboratory assignments at the beginning of each chapter offer a guide on each chapter’s procedures.
- Practice for Competency checklists for each procedure help you practice each of your clinical skills.
- Perforated pages offer on-the-go review and enable easy assignment submission.
- NEW! New content on healthcare trends and laws, certification for Medical Assistants, electronic health records, motivational interviewing, office management, and more ensures that you have the latest information needed to obtain employment and long-term success on the job.
- NEW! Competency evaluation for new procedures addresses affective (behavior-based) MAERB competencies to provide example-driven teaching and learning tools.
1 review for Study Guide for Today's Medical Assistant: Clinical & and Administrative Procedures, 4th Edition
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins’ Comprehensive Medical Assisting, 4th Edition$7.99
Clinical Procedures for Medical Assistants, 11th Edition
Assistive Technologies [5e/Fifth ed]: Principles and Practice 5th Edition
LANGE Q&A: Physician Assistant Examination, (Eighth Ed/8e) 8th Edition
Medical Assisting Administrative and Clinical Procedures,(7e, seventh ed) 7th Edition
Medical Assisting: Administrative & Clinical Competencies (MindTap Course List), [9e, ninth ed] 9th Edition
Kinn’s Medical Assisting Fundamentals Administrative and Clinical Competencies with Anatomy & and Physiology, ([PDF kinns] second ed/2E) 2nd Edition
Student Workbook Exercises for Egan’s The Skilled Helper 11th Edition
Orthopaedics for Physician Assistants 2nd Edition$21.99
Study Guide for Today’s Medical Assistant: Clinical & and Administrative Procedures, 4th Edition$15.99
The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics (SAE)$9.99
Request more about: Study Guide for Today’s Medical Assistant: Clinical & and Administrative Procedures, 4th Edition
Other ebooks PDF you may like
There are no reviews yet.