Workbook for Fuller’s Surgical Technology : Principles and Practice 8th Edition (8e/Eight ed)
Here Supporting Ukraine to win, Get eBook PDF hard Cover Back Kindle Epub, Converted PDF World wide free shipping worldwide, pay with your currency, English UK ,AU ,NZ, SA,CA, US ,and all others s geolocate, Wordl wide best bestselling books
Get the review and practice you need to succeed on classroom and certification exams! Corresponding chapter by chapter to Fuller’s Surgical Technology: Principles and Practice, 8th Edition textbook, this practical workbook helps you master the role and the essential skills of the surgical technologist. Each chapter contains a variety of activities, including key terms, labeling, practice questions, and realistic case studies with critical thinking exercises. Making it easy to apply your knowledge to practice, this study tool ensures that you have everything you need for success in a surgical technology career.
- Case studies encourage you to think strategically and apply your knowledge to realistic situations in the operating room environment.
- More than 80 Skills Checklists provide clear guidelines for performing each skill, and help you evaluate your performance of core functions by practicing skills until you have mastered them.
- Variety of exercises includes a review of key terms, practice questions, labeling exercises, and case studies with critical thinking questions, reinforcing your understanding and preparing you for in-class testing and for the certification exam.
- Reader-friendly writing style and organization makes the content easier to understand.
- NEW Robotic Surgery chapter includes exercises for the most frequently performed minimally invasive procedures involving surgical robots.
- NEW! Updated and expanded Skills Checklists add coverage of patient preparation, transporting, positioning, and draping.
- NEW! Updated exercises are provided for the updated and expanded content in the surgical technology textbook.
- NEW! Additional multiple-choice questions mirror the types of questions found on the Certified Surgical Technologist exam.
Workbook for Surgical Technology: Principles and Practice 8th Edition by Joanna Kotcher Fuller (Author)
- Format: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- Publisher : Saunders; 8th edition (January 6, 2021)
- Publication date : January 6, 2021
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323680224
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323680226
Surgical Instrumentation : An Interactive Approach
Oxford Handbook of Perioperative Practice Second Edition
Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 28th Edition
Steele’s Colon and Rectal Surgery EPUB + CONVERTED PDF$44.00
Fundamentals of Operating Department Practice 2nd Edition$25.00
Avery (verified owner) –
Very fast delivery.
Leo (verified owner) –