by Sarah Sarvis Milla MD (Author), Shailee Lala (Author)
- Format: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA 640 pages
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (June 17, 2022)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 1437726127
- ISBN-13 : 978-1437726121
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Optimize diagnostic accuracy with Problem Solving in Pediatric Imaging, a new volume in the Problem Solving in Radiology series. This concise title offers quick, authoritative guidance from experienced radiologists who focus on the problematic conditions you’re likely to see―and how to reach an accurate diagnosis in an efficient manner.
- Addresses the practical aspects of pediatric imaging―perfect for practitioners, fellows, and senior level residents who may or may not specialize in pediatric radiology, but need to use and understand it.
- Integrates problem-solving techniques throughout, addressing questions such as, “If I see this, what do I need to consider? What are my next steps?”
- Presents content in a highly useful, real-world manner, with sections on conventional radiography in the ED, NICU, PICU, and CICU; fluoroscopy; body imaging; and neuroradiology.
- Imaging findings are merged with clinical, anatomic, developmental, and molecular information to extract key diagnostic and therapeutic information.
- Contains a section on special topics with chapters on radiation safety and quality assurance.
- Features hundreds of high-quality color images and anatomic drawings that provide a clear picture of what to look for when interpreting studies. Illustrations conveying normal anatomy help you gain an in-depth perspective of each pathology.